Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Fall


As the whimsical dog days of Summer come to and end, I usually find myself a little empty hearted and dreading the chilly winds and long nights that are soon to come. This year, however, I find myself ever so slightly looking forward to the spiced cider, cozy scarf, crunchy-leaves-under-your-feet days of Autum...

teton cocoa company

teton cocoa company      

Some scarves that I have my eyes on...

xenotees

sister mountain 

levintovich 

And take a look at this collection of Autumn inspired artwork, it makes me want to decorate my walls seasonally...

www.tylersworkshop.etsy.com

www.raceytay.etsy.com 

www.funkeyfinds.etsy.com

"A few days ago I walked along the edge of the lake and was treated to the crunch and rustle of leaves with each step I made.  The acoustics of this season are different and all sounds, no matter how hushed, are as crisp as autumn air."
-   Eric Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment